Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation should submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee. The abstracts should be submitted in Croatian or English, and will be published in the Book of Abstracts. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or poster presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congress agency, and of all communications thereafter.
Instructions for writing abstracts
- abstracts should be written in Croatian or English
- abstract length: up to 350 words
- abstract font: Arial 10 pts
- abstract headline should be capitalized Arial 12 pts
- name of the author who will present the paper should be capitalized
- author’s and co-author’s last name and first name initial without titles
- author’s and co-author’s institution, city, and country
- author’s e-mail address
- abstract text: goals, materials and methods, results, conclusion
- linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author
- previously published abstract will not be accepted
- Scientific Committee will review the abstracts and decide on the presentation form (oral or poster presentation)
- accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts
Instruction for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form available on the Congress website: Abstract Submission
Abstracts submitted via the conference web site will be sent to the Scientific Committee for review. If you do not have internet access, please contact the Congress agency. Please, follow the instructions step-by-step. Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been forwarded for review, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Abstract submission deadline: June 15, 2020
All participants who have submitted an abstract may send in their full papers to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2020. After a review, all accepted papers will be printed in Acta Clinica Croatica, indexed in Science Citationa Index-Expanded, Index Medicus/Medline, Scopus, Excerpta Medica/EMBASE.
Please write full papers according to Acta Clinica Croatica instructions available here: https://hrcak.srce.hr/upute/upute_autorima_Acta_clinica_Croatica.pdf