Sponsorship and Exhibition
During the Congress, we will organise an industrial exhibition of manufacturers of equipment, devices and products and other companies related to aesthetic medicine. Companies interested in advertising their products at the exhibition and in the congress materials should contact the Congress agency.
Why exhibit at the Congress:
- The Congress content will be of high quality and it will provide examples of the productive collaboration between Academia and Industry.
- The Congress is intended to facilitate the creation of extensive networking, allowing plenty of time for interaction with delegates.
- The audience provides a perfect marketing opportunity to showcase products and services, reinforce existing relationships and create new relationships and opportunities.
- Reach over 600 experts in three days at a single location.
- Build awareness – your product or service could be the next medical breakthrough!
More of what exhibitors want
- MORE experts: meet hundreds of open-minded physicians and healthcare practitioners seeking innovative treatment modalities for their patients.
- MORE choices: take advantage of a wide variety of exhibiting packages to suit your budget.
- MORE results: enjoy conference venues conducive to product demonstrations and one-on-one interactions with decision-making buyers.
- MORE visibility: showcase your products and services to an international audience with attendees from a few different nations
More information on the participation options are available in the sponsorship prospectus. Companies interested in advertising their products at the exhibition and in the congress materials should contact the Congress agency. Official technical organiser is Conventus Credo Ltd. from Zagreb.
Representatives from Conventus Credo, who are working closely with the Organising Committee, would be delighted to speak with you to further discuss the promotional opportunities outlined in this prospectus and would be happy to tailor a sponsorship package to suit your specific requirements.